Your Trusted Partner in the Agentic Economy你在智能体经济中值得信赖的伙伴
We do two things well: research and deployment. At the intersection of agentic AI and Web3.我们只做两件事,并且做得很好:研究与部署。方向是 agentic AI 与 Web3 的交叉点。
You shouldn't have to keep up你本来就不该被逼着跟上
Every week brings a new model, a new protocol, a new acronym. Even people inside the industry can't track all of it. Most businesses respond by doing nothing, or by buying something expensive they don't understand.每周都有新模型、新协议、新名词。连行业内的人都追不全。大多数企业的反应要么是什么都不做,要么是买下一个自己根本没搞懂的昂贵方案。
There's a third option: work with someone whose actual job is keeping up.还有第三条路:找一个把「跟上」当作本职工作的人。
Two things, done well两件事,做扎实
Research.研究。 We follow and Web3 closely — and skeptically. We read the papers, run the models, test the protocols, and write down what holds up. Then we say it in plain language.我们持续、并且带着怀疑地追踪 与 Web3——读论文、跑模型、测协议,然后把站得住脚的部分写下来,用人话说清楚。
Deployment.部署。 We build. Agent systems that run in your business, wired into the tools you already use, with the and audit trails that make them safe to trust.我们真的动手建。让智能体系统跑在你的业务里,接上你本来就在用的工具,配好让人敢放心交付的和审计记录。
The two feed each other. Research keeps us from selling you hype. Deployment keeps our research honest about what actually works.两者互相牵制。研究让我们不靠概念卖你东西,部署让我们的研究不敢脱离实际。
How we work工作方式
Talk.聊。
A free 30-minute conversation. No deck, no pitch. You describe the business, we ask questions.免费 30 分钟,不带 PPT,不推销。你讲业务,我们提问。
Assess.评估。
We map your real workflows and tell you honestly where agents help, where they don't, and where the answer is "fix the process first."我们梳理你真实的工作流程,诚实告诉你哪里适合用智能体、哪里不适合、哪里应该先把流程本身理顺。
Build.搭建。
We design and ship the system, with you in the loop at every .我们设计并交付系统,每个你都在场。
Stay.留下。
Or don't. You own the code and the documentation either way.或者不留。代码和文档都是你的。
What we believe我们相信
- Most businesses don't need more AI. They need the right AI, in two or three specific places.大多数企业需要的不是更多 AI,而是在两三个具体位置上用对 AI。
- If we can't explain it to you in plain language, we don't understand it well enough yet.如果我们没法用人话讲明白,说明我们自己还没想透。
- A recommendation you can't audit isn't advice, it's a sales pitch.你没办法核查的建议不是建议,是推销。
- The best thing we can tell a client is sometimes "not yet."我们能给客户最有价值的答复,有时候是「现在还不需要」。
- You should be able to fire us and keep everything we built.你应该可以随时不再合作,同时带走我们建的一切。
From the lab来自实验室
An identity for something that isn't anyone给一个「谁都不是」的东西一个身份
How do you trust a piece of software you've never met? On the early standards for agent identity.怎么信任一段素未谋面的软件?谈智能体身份的早期标准。
2026.08.14 Agent Economics智能体经济学When software starts paying for things当软件开始自己付钱
Cards and invoices assume a human. What machine-to-machine payment actually looks like.银行卡和发票都默认背后有个人。机器间支付真实的样子。
2026.08.06 Plain Language人话解释What is an agent harness?什么是智能体系统(agent harness)?
The model is the engine. The harness is the rest of the car — and it decides whether any of this works.模型是发动机,harness 是车的其余部分——这套东西能不能用,由它决定。
2026.07.28No question is too small没有太小的问题
Tell us what you're trying to figure out. We'll tell you what we actually think.告诉我们你正在纠结什么,我们会告诉你我们真实的想法。